Video - 'Agyatobas' Bengali Theatre in Auckland

by - August 31, 2016

After 4 grueling months of a crazy schedule, finally finished my film school course. I started and ended the course with the same passion of being a director. I always had a good knowledge and fascination towards camera, so cinematography attracted me naturally.

After being behind the camera/direction of as many as five film school projects, now that its all over - the real journey starts. The first thing I did independently is to shoot, edit and direct a video for the renowned Indian theatre group in Auckland - Rangmanch NZ. It is a Bengali play titled 'Agyatobas' that has been written by the veteran, Mr. Harimadhab Mukhopadhyay. The play is being directed by the renowned Indian theatre personality in Auckland - Mr. Ujjal Ghosh.

Below is the video I did:


You May Also Like

0 comments